Use triggers on Jones bars for both the dropper post and the 11 speed
shifter (integrated via i-spec with the brake lever).

Trigger on Choco- and Bosco-mooses too. They work great and there is enough
real estate on the bars to make them not get in the way.
On the Choco I ran the shifter right by the right side intersections of the
"V" bar and the main bar. On the Bosco I run the shifter on the right side
about 2/3 down right before the bar bends into the flat bar portion.

Personally I like triggers over bar ends as they are in a less vulnerable
position. Plus a lot of miles are on bumpy terrain where indexed shifting
works better for me. Less trimming and more control since I can actually
keep my hands on the bars while shifting.

Best,
Clayton Scott
SF, CA