This is as close as I get to a racing bike these days. Kind of an tribute
to the drillium bikes of my youth. I love the giant drilled high flange
hubs. This is my default “event” bike, rode the Cross Florida on it this
year. Very comfortable and fast, even on brick roads.
Frame: 56 cm metallic orange double TT Sam Hillborne. Nitto WB cages.
Wheels: built by me. 36 spoke. Curtis Odom Holey high flange, 11 speed
hubs. Velocity Synergy rims, OC rear. Wheelsmith double butted spokes, 3
cross, Paul skewers. Compass Snoqualmie Pass standard weight tires.
Drivetrain: 2 x 11, indexing. Dura-Ace bar end shifters, Shimano 105
derailleurs, Shimano Ultegra chain, Shimano Ultegra 12-25 cassette.
Crank: VO Drillium 34x48.
Pedals: VO Sabot platform
Seatpost: Nitto 27.2 S-83 two bolt
Saddle: Brooks B-68, black
Stem: Nitto lugged
Handlebars: Nitto Noodle
Handlebar Tape: Brooks Cloth
Brakes: Tektro R559 sidepulls, TRP RRL SR drilled levers.
Weight: 26 lb. 15 oz.

Laing

<https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-A5HaWu7cOu8/We80oicdzmI/AAAAAAAAADs/f-siXpOkw_ILskKUZGoCKpKmbhl9gftLACLcBGAs/s1600/IMG_1609s.jpg>

<https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-jGJ_gOfOvIg/We80rVciReI/AAAAAAAAADw/HI861Jc82I8WHwmdcTGXMvSBatEnwQ61wCLcBGAs/s1600/IMG_1610s.jpg>