EPIC!!!  This was a no holds barred, Hike-a-Bike, Blaze a trail, Climb
'til you can't, Push 'til you drop, Jump a fence, or two, or three,
Get lost, Cross a creek, Cross a washed out rode, did I mention Blaze
a Trail? type of no crying even when you wanted to, ride.  A ride, a
rough ride, an epic rough ride,  only on beautiful lugged steel, the
only way to roll!
Pics to follow soon!
-Andy