CRAZY beautiful day out there.  Ran into some of the most beautiful,
untouched canyons in all of California.  Glad to see them before the cover
them with homes (Irvine Co. is just itching to do it, I'm sure!).

The data:  3116 ft of climbing over 21 miles.  Most of that was in the first
four miles by the way.   This took us almost seven hours to do.  So the
average was three miles an hour +/-.  A serious hike-a-bike trail blazing
section to avoid having to climb up yet another hill.  Probably the same
amount of time (about an hour)  but at least it was downhill.

At the end of the day, or bikes held up wonderfully and the motors did
pretty good.  I'm toast right now though, and my legs and feet are cramping
if I lie down.  Aforementioned IT Band problems did not pop up, but it
surfaces on sustained road rides, not this off-road, mixed surface kinda'
stuff.

Map here:
http://www.bikely.com/maps/bike-path/Green-river-to-Coal-Canyon-to-Weir-Canyon