On Feb 2, 10:16 am, Brad Gantt <brdg...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Phil, I am not familiar with the White Fence trail, at least by that
> name. Where specifically does it originate in Studio City? Thanks!

I don't remember the street names but in the little housing area south
of Ventura and west of Laurel it you just keep going south and west
eventually you end up on the last street going that way and at the end
is a trail going up the hill to the fire road. Going the other way if
you go up the fire road from the little park on Laurel Canyon there's
a flat about halfway up. The train joining on your right is White
Fence.
good luck.
Phil Brown