i got a lot of inquiries from the teaser hunq post, so i figure ill just
post this in hopes of answering more questions ahead of time.

54cm (fits like a 56-57cm) 700c/29er great condition. Circa 2015. I am the
original owner. Used primarily for a couple long tours and some overnight
stuff. never a daily rider. always kept inside except on tour. low miles,
framesavered and generally babied. Was/is my nice bike.

No dents or dings or rust. a couple of very small paint chips that have
been touched up with matching paint from waterford. a couple of shellack
drips here and there.

Willing to sell in a few ways.

*Option 1:* frame, fork, fsa headset, phil wood BB (has a couple hundred
miles on it)- 1500$ plus shipping

*Option 2:*  frame, fork, fsa headset, phil wood BB, sugino xd crank,
xt/velocity dyad wheelset, Shimano 9spd cassette, WTB nanos-1800$ plus
shipping

*Option 3:*  frame, fork, fsa headset, phil wood BB, sugino xd crank, XT
front derailler, XT/velocity dyad wheelset, SP/velocity atlas dyno wheel,
Schwalbe marathon supreme 50mm tire set, WTB nano 2.1 tire set, SKS silver
fenders with sackville fender flaps-2100$ plus shipping

*Option 4: *pick your parts and we will talk over a price

(saddle/seatpost/brakes/cockpit/pedals/rear der/rack/light. not included. i
need them for the next thing.)

Im in los angeles and would favor a local sale over having to ship, but i
will ship if you are ok paying packing and shipping costs. also, if you are
close, feel free to come ride it.

If youre wondering about how this fits in with the newer 650b hunqs, i
don't really know. i think there are only a few of those out in the world
since riv cut off waterford orders. this geo chart may give you some clues
though.
<https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-KEWrfVLFihU/WhTKj5z_kFI/AAAAAAAACaQ/cWJNWUJRAZ8z3LLypzhfl8YgRZZBBBsbQCLcBGAs/s1600/Screen%2BShot%2B2017-11-21%2Bat%2B4.49.14%2BPM.png>

<https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-qielmdEZUhw/WhTMPh8JDtI/AAAAAAAACaw/KwxXwi-NZhQNBStEFhtMXMCuo1srZ4F5gCLcBGAs/s1600/IMG_1176.JPG>

<https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-Z1yes_HccSI/WhTMIuVZf4I/AAAAAAAACas/qQr1ptwC_ZQmG4YAhR_mDLejiwJqTNk3ACLcBGAs/s1600/IMG_1175.JPG>