Don: I'm at least somewhat personally interested, having owned and sold a
Ram and yearned after a Roadeo. Are you saying (I want to be very clear)
that the Roadini is closer in design to the Ram than to the Roadeo?

The reason: I thought the Ram was a very nice bike, but it was a wee bit
sedate and stoutish to fill a useful niche in my stable alongside 2 Riv
Road customs.

Thanks.

On Mon, Nov 27, 2017 at 9:02 PM, Don Compton <dpco...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I currently own a 59cm Roadeo and owned a 60cm Rambouilet in the past.
> With the exception of the sloping top tube and the extra space for fat
> tires, the Roadini's geo looks very similar to a Ram.
>
> On Sunday, October 15, 2017 at 12:21:34 PM UTC-7, Daniel D. wrote:
>>
>> Anxiously awaiting their arrival.  Got all my parts, excited for the
>> looming build.

Other professional writing services.
http://www.resumespecialties.com/
Patrick Moore
Alburquerque, New Mexico, Etats Unis d'Amerique