As a tenet of this group, we've always allowed members to express opinions.

If someone genuinely dislikes all the RBW designs, this probably isn't the
group for them, of course. But not everyone has to think everything is
awesome.

Nothing anyone makes is going to work for everyone, and if someone doesn't
care for the item, and takes the time to explain why, that aids the
discussion and may certainly cause folks to consider different
perspectives.  That's a tenet of this group. We've always been open to
others opinion and value that which is based in actual experience.

"Yuck (because)" is the equivalent of "Awesome (because)".

It's the "because" which makes this group helpful rather than noisy.

What is not appropriate are personal comments. It never comes across well
in print and raises everyone's hackles. There is no place for it in this
group.

If you disagree with someone's statement, make your counter-case clearly
with courtesy.  That's also a tenet of this group.

Ok... taking off the admin hat and getting back to work this AM...

Thanks for reading - and of course contributing to the discussion.

- Jim