I agree with pretty much everything Patrick M says. I had an ENO eccentric
hub on my Gunnar Crosshairs many years ago. It worked well enough, pretty
clever, but it had definite limitations in gearing accommodation and tire
clearance. Eventually, I sold the Gunnar, bought a Surly Cross Check (with
long forward facing dropouts!), de-eccentricized my ENO hub, and found that
a better solution. And later, the CC morphed into a Black Mountain
Monstercross, and that was better still.

So my $0.02 is that if you want to try single speed on a current frame,
just a use a tensioner. If you want to try fixed gear, try for a "magic
gear" combo, buy an old sport touring bike, or just bite the bullet and get
a BMC Monstercross. It has 90-110% of the goodness of the QB, is readily
available, and won't cost much more than a new ENO wheel.

Eric