Thanks Patrick,

My intention is to see about spacing the hub out to 120mm as long as I could
get around the axle diameter... this would allow greater cross compatibility
between a couple frames and basically add an alternate wheelset that could be
rotated with a 120 flip flop wheelset so I could try ss, fixed, and 3 speed
with ease.

But then again, although the Raleigh does take a larger wheel and dropouts
already at 10mm it is still closer to 114 spacing so i should give the hub a
test fit as is anyway and if re spacing the AW to 120 isn’t easy peasy then I
should probably just keep the Raleigh at 114 and build the AW wheel for that
frame and keep the 120 singlespeed, single.

With the Raleigh already taking the 700c flip flop wheels with 35c and room for
fenders I wanted to respace this from 114 to 120 and try to maximize its
compatibility with my other frames.

I’ll probably take the conservative approach and not squeeze the 120 frame to
fit the 114 hub since I already have a 120 wheelset that fits but if I could
get them all to match that would be ideal ... but maybe more trouble than it’s
worth.

If it could be done I was thinking of using the 3 speed on the Milwaukee for a
bit and getting the 27.2 seatpost mounted shifter and running the cable along
the seatstay rather than along the frame with pulley for s cleaner look.