Peloton. We bought it in the spring, my wife, son and I use it. I'm about
to get on it now. Been using it this week since it's been in the teens here
in eastern PA. The ride instructors keep it from being boring and help with
form. The music is great as well. Sweat buckets, but not to worry since the
drive train is enclosed. It's been well worth the money for us.

JohnS