Nice report, Esteban. It was a great ride, and it was nice to pedal
along with other first time randonneurs! :) I'm glad you took photos,
since I couldn't find my camera that morning while busily packing my
boxy bag full of food and rushing off to the bridge in the early
morning darkness.

Who's up for the Russian River 300K besides Will and me? :)

-nathan