Indeed a great report and photos!  In fact it makes it so much easier to
just sit back and enjoy the ride without the worry of producing a
representative set of perfect photos to share with others.  I just passed
along your writeup and photos to interested parties.

I look forward to one day exploring the mysterious mountains near San Diego
I've heard about.

Tom