Thanks for chiming in, John.  Yeah, I guess I should be scared of running
them at to HIGH a pressure since that will likely encourage more flats
given how thin the tires are.  Nevertheless, I will just have to find the
sweet spot.  I'm really not that anxious about flatting while riding, since
I don't commute nor tend to ride roads that have a ton of debris.  Rather,
it's the stupid things that I can picture myself doing (running up and
grazing a curb too quickly, letting something in a garage slam up against
the tire, taking a bumpy-boarded greenway bridge to fast, etc.) that give
me pause.  That's what extra tubes are for.  Anyway, I'm looking fwd to the
cush once the snow clears.