Absolutely Bill.  I suppose that was what I wanted to know to begin with.
 None of the three have any serious negative reviews, and they are all
great for what they are individually.  For me it came down to the ability
to run single speed without a tensioner or ENO and the geometry of the BMC.
 Otherwise I would have grabbed the Roadini.  Perhaps I will one day
anyhow, as you alluded to.