Some mfg. quoted handlebar weights
  Nitto 176 (aka dream)                               315gr
  Compass Maes Parallel 25.4 superlight   289gr
  Ritchey wcs neoclassic                             260gr
  Ritchey wcs carbon neoclassic                 213gr

No doubt the Compass bars are fine, and I wouldn't call them heavy, but I
do think there are a lot more sub 300gr bars on the market in 31.8 than
26.0 or 25.4 (I doubt that the Ritchey products are particularly unique).
Also clearly there are lighter bars on the market (in 31.8) than the
Compass "superlight" options.
If one wants to minimize the weight of a Roadeo frame, fork, stem and bars
I believe that choosing the threadles fork option would be the way to go.
Ready availability of lighter bar options plays a part in that.
No doubt readily available threadles stems are also lighter than quill
options. E.g. a 110mm Nitto pearl is ~345gr and a 120mm Ritchey wcs 220
stem only weighs ~140gr. But the threadless stem needs to be clamped to a
length of steerer tube thats not there with a quill stem setup, and I don't
know how much that hunk of tube adds.

On the other hand I have an old Synchros 26.0 quill stem and Ritchey bar
that weigh 437gr combined. That's about 197gr (or about .43Lb) less than
the Nitto Pearl stem and Compass superlight bar combined. So I'm not
convinced that quill setups can't be as light at threadless, but I am
convinced that sticking to whats sold all over the place they aren't.