Some components have a function that pays their way in their weight.

For instance, I simply must have a Flyer saddle. 865g.
Worth every gram to me.

Also, 42mm, low pressur, supple tires for safety. Sure they are heavier than
23mm, but for safety, I don’t want to ride any narrower than 42.
Anything narrower than 32mm where I ride gets caught in road cracks and I have
snagged tires and crashed. Broke my arm once. So 19-28mm tires are not worth
the weight savings for me.
I need to roll over stuff and not get The front tire entangled and throwing me
to the ground.