hi Tom

Not that I need any more bike parts or projects, but I'd love to hear
about your RR shaving technique!

I mostly roll on Compass (RTP 559x54, BJP 700x35, StmpP 700x32), GB
(Cypress 700x32), and Soma (C-Line 700x38) tires, and have just added
a set of the SnoqP 700x44 to the mix (which I can confirm are a tight
no-go on a 1977 Sekai 4000).

=- Joe Bunik (not my real name)
(just kidding)
Walnut Creek, CA