It’s late and I’ve been inspired by lum gim fongs Willy nilly topic creation.
I’ve owned 2 sams,  a hunq, Clem and Atlantis. Down to just an Atlantis now and
pretty happy. I’ve been thinking about what kind of model would get me to buy a
new rivendell again. So I pose the same question to you all. (Let’s eliminate
the things they won’t do, like low trail and disc brakes)

For me, it’d be a Roadini with clearances for
2.1 tires or a canti cheviot.