Thanks Tim,

Yeah, I may eventually do that but I think if I were to go custom I would
talk myself into a sweet mountain mixte. A few years ago there was a blug
article (I think it was even before the blug was a thing) about a mountain
mixte that was brown and cream in color. Great lugs on that bike. That bike
with clearance for a 2.2 knobby and stout enough tubes in the right places
to take the abuse of a rooty and rocky trail would be sweet. I'd get it in
purple too.