I adore and prize my Allrounder.  It's the last and only Riv I own.  The
only time I lust for another Riv is the occasional Legolas pang.  If a
Hunqapillar 650b disc came out it would shoot to the top of my bike desire
list.  Easily.  Rocky descents here in Nevada make it difficult to enjoy
singletrack without discs anymore.

+1 for a disc Riv.

Addison Wilhite, M.A.

Academy of Arts, Careers and Technology <http://www.washoeschools.net/aact>

*“Blazing the Trail to College and Career Success”*

Educator: Professional Portfolio <http://www.renorambler.com>

Blogger: Reno Rambler <http://reno-rambler.blogspot.com/>