Agree, Joe.  The Jones Loop H-Bar's beauty (well, some say it's ugly) is
the number of realistic and comfortable hand positions ... while giving
very confident control on or off road.  I also like the convenience that
the Jones H-Bar Pack
<http://www.jonesbikes.com/jones-loophole-loop-h-bar-pack/> (made by
Revelate) offers.

Researching this morning I found that, in addition to the VO 31.8 stem
options, there are quite a few others -- both  2- and 4-bold designs --
like the 4-bolt Nitto UI-12.

[image: Nitto UI-12 Quill Stem]