I tried 2.5 Loop my Appa for two weeks and then gave it up.

Now I have Bosco and quite happy with it.

In the past I've tried ChocoMoose, Alba and a few other alt bars.

I'd have enjoyed Jones if my peddling effort were to be heavier.

My ride is 60% with slightly extra effort, 30% completely  relaxed (this is
when I like to be fully upright) an 10% of the times pushing hard.

Of all the bars I've tried (about 7 so far), Bosco gives the most real
estate, which makes multiple positions possible.