Ann, consider messaging Rivendell and discuss a custom build using the
Roadeo geometry and tubing specifications. You can request the Roadeo lugs,
paint, decals, and head tube badge should you desire. It will be a little
more expensive than the standard size Roadeos, but it will be a custom
built Roadeo just for you. Uniquely yours, and a perfect fit. We only live
once. Another option is a Roadini painted to your liking. The custom paint
is $300 and worth every penny. All the best to you!