Bill

excellent report, conveyed the feelings and congratulations.  You asked   "How
much faster would I have been on a six-pound lighter bike?",
Approximately 14 minutes assuming you were rode 7H 45M (1H 13M stopped) and
using the 12lb weight reduction = 1 mph faster speed.  7H45M riding = 16
mph average.  The possible 6# lighter is a 0.5 mph increase in average
speed or a 16.5 mph average.  124M/16.5mph = 7.51H = 7H 31M, or 14M faster
time.

Sounds like you would have had a great ride either way.

John Hawrylak
Woodstown NJ