Glad you found some knicks.
I was aiming to order some, but was concerned they might be too busy, what
with the internal drawcord, cargo pockets I won't use and such. Do you find
them easy enough to get on with now that you've had some time to access?
And, do they stay put and not shift around too much?
I've got Compass knicks and they're good, but I don't care for the zippered
pockets (openings are too small and I don't have large hands). I was hoping
to get some heavier weight knicks, and have been on the lookout, so thought
I'd ask.