I rode a B17 for a while, and generally like it, but my next build may
require more spring. I've noticed a few of you saddle up using a
Brooks Flyer, and wanted your opinion. The plan is to use it with
Noodles, but is the Flyer out of the question when using Albatross
bars? I also have a B67 that I use for dedicated upright riding, but I
have the chance to set up two similar bikes, and swap bars around from
time to time.  (Not that anyone here ever does that...) I should note
that I also like my trusty Avocet Touring I, not that the two really
compare in any way, although it seems to work OK for both riding
positions better than the B17 did. I'm hoping the Flyer is similar in
that regard. Thanks for your thoughts.

Marty