The Marathon Racers roll really nicely IMO. I ran a set of 700 X 38's
on the Atlantis last summer/fall and really like them. Very little
tread wear so far. I did have one flat with the Racers but that's not
bad. I'm starting to think that you can't go wrong with Schwalbes.
I've got about 1,500 miles on a set of the Marathon Pluses. Zero flats
and it appears there's a lot of life left in them. Not a fantastically
comfortable ride with the Pluses, but for flatless (relatively)
commuting, I'll take it.

Shaun Meehan