On Sunday, March 4, 2018 at 8:34:47 AM UTC-7, Bob Lovejoy wrote:

> Grant has pictures and comments on his latest blagh.... just saw it this
> morning...
> https://www.rivbike.com/blogs/peeking-through-the-knothole/early-march

Really cool bike!  But what I want to know is "what is the Billie Bar" he
refers to?  Is this  one of the new Riv-exclusive bars that have been in
development and that they've been hinting at?  Or am I reading too much
into this?  Or is this already commonly-known news that I somehow missed?
>From the cropped photo it looks like it could actually *be* the wider
albatross bar I pine for...