Edwin asked how I picked the size.

I own two Black Mountain Road Frames already.  They are both 59cm.  Mike
changed the sizing a while ago.  If I was buying one of his road frames
today, I don't know if I'd buy a 60 or a 58.  I talked to Mike in person
once or twice, and we agreed that if I was in my 20s I might have run a
56.  I'm 49 and don't need my bars super low, so a 58 made more sense.  My
Saddle Height is 75.5cm.  If I was buying a Rivendell Roadeo, I'd get a
59.  I fit well on a 55 Joe Appaloosa.  We'll see how the standover works
out.  I might get time to mock up the standover with my 29"x2.0 knobbies
tonight.

Bill Lindsay
El Cerrito, CA