I've decided to go bar-end on my Gunnar (snow and cold makes Igor work and
not ride bikes..) so I will be swapping bars and maybe stem and etc..

Without pedals, bars (but stem), shifters, cables my Gunnar weighs 19.8lbs
= 8981.13grams
Each tire (Maxxis Rambler 700x40) is said to weigh 400g so not that light
at all. If I go down to 35mm like the Bon Jon then that brings me down
to 8,797.13grams which is a good savings but regardless I don't know if I
could get this bike down to 21lbs or less?

I don't know what my Shimano RX100 levers weigh, or what the bar-ends and
cables would add, but bars are around 300g (I have a 31.8mm stem and
regular reach 31.8 are hard to find?) So anywho, that brings 9097.13g so a
tad over 20 without levers, shifters, cables and pedals, but sounds do-able?