Thanks Tom,

I think that was the cherry red from the Waterford list.  I was expecting
it to be darker, but I like the way it turned out.

I'm sure the Riv folks would be happy to look up my order for the color if
you are interested in getting one too!

--Patrick, I use Kojaks in the winter to have a little more flat resistance
and Grand Bois Cypres otherwise.

I definitely like the GB ride quality better.

Toshi