The driving attendant had the accident. Violated the trust of oversight
which was the promise predicating this experiment's permission to use
public roads as its laboratory.

I'm (was) coming to grips with AI Ubers and have felt safer around them
than transit busses whose operators continue to have either passive
aggressive driving behavior or measurable incompetence that risks other
legal occupants of the roadway. They don't learn and are also on extended
experimentation. I have a shell jacket with a tear in the left arm from the
side of a bus that was well on the way to successfully curbing me in broad
daylight.

Andy Cheatham
Pittsburgh