Older Sam 56 with Schwalbe Big Ben 50s. Too much inflation pressure and the
front tire can rub on the center pull. This bike wanted cantis.

<https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-iBFhtcgoJmg/WrvqJMcSNWI/AAAAAAAAALE/Um9cBd-XvS0SQarp0AloUVWm7rOdN3iLACLcBGAs/s1600/SingleSpeedSam50.jpg>

Not quite as old Sam 56 with Compass 44s

<https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-syynOt1BNhY/Wrvrz5g12bI/AAAAAAAAALk/MEaKfApuQBIlgHmAqz4nYkfoIOLdywDLACLcBGAs/s1600/IMG_1682s2.jpg>

Newer models apparently have a bit more room.

Laing
Cocoa FL