Lum,
Thanks.  Most of the credit for the photo goes to Mother Nature, as usual:
Thin, even overcast, shot a tad less than an hour before sunset (magic
hour...).  The Spring green-up all around us these days makes everything
look great.  But I have to admit the orange tone of the Sam looks really
great against the green lawn and leaves.

My contribution was shooting with a Canon S110, handheld, about 15 feet
away from the bike and zoomed in a bit, down at bike level.  I used
aperture priority, f5.9 @ 1/10 (show shutter speed contributed to
fuzziness).

After downloading to my Thinkpad, I brought up the basic Windows 10
"Photos" editor, cropped it, added a touch more of the "Clarity" setting,
and finally used a little vignetting to darken the edges and make the bike
pop a little more.

Tom