Tim, thanks for the kind words. I like yours too--it appears we have the
same exact frame! I like to tinker with my builds, the Sam is so versatile
so I'm constantly experimenting.

I may have to pick up a pair of Barlow EL's for it--I keep hearing people
like you say they're the perfect match. I had Bon Jon's (standard casing)
on it which I'm contributing to the Roadini I'm building up for my wife.
The Cazaderos are just okay.

Thx!
Austin