Thanks Tom.  Any help appreciated but certainly do not take time away from
anything important!  It's just that I will someday have a 58cm Sam, and
will have an Acorn tall rando bag waiting for it.   I will certainly
measure everything numerous times, then still worry that it is right, but
your set-up looks almost exactly the way I imagine mine will work out.  I
do love the orange versions, and with the cream headtube and the tan
sidewalls, it looks perfect.  I have to say I also love the lush green
grass and leaves in the picture!  Winter and early spring are really
hanging on here in the midwest.

Thanks for any help!

Bob