From: "Frederick, Steve" <frede...@mail.lib.msu.edu>
To: rbw-owners-bunch@googlegroups.com
Sent: Fri, February 19, 2010 1:56:36 PM
Subject: RE: [RBW] Old Custom Riv on ebay

Great bike but limited by the short reach brakes and probably a bit steeper
angled than current Riv products.  If she wants a sporty, pretty, nice riding
bike that will fit maybe 28mm tires max without fenders she could certainly do
worse...it's about as far from an Atlantis as you can get and still call it a
Riv so if the Atlantis' versatility and clearance put her off this might be
just the ticket.

Steve Frederick, East Lansing, MI