The weather looked lousy yesterday so I did not ride “Sal”. Sure enough, on my
lunch break I rode to the taco 🌮 lace and got POUNDED by a hailstorm. Ouch!

Anyway today was clear but cold, and I did the ~25 mile road ride from my house
to Riv HQ. Roman wanted to take some canonical Riv shots for a potential blog
post. I obtained approval from Roman, Will, Corey and Dave. Mark had the
morning off so I missed him.

My ride report had few surprises. It fits like I planned it to fit (perfectly)
and it rides like I planned it to ride (splendidly). It feels like a very good
very fast racing bike. We’ll see if I can handle the drivetrain. A 42x27 is low
enough for many hills but not every hill, unless I toughen up.

Now that Riv has their photos, it’s time to go get it dirty

Bill Lindsay
El Cerrito Ca