Austin,

Correct, it measures 62 and it is a somewhat sparkly green. It really
shines in sunlight so I'll have to post another picture of it soon. I live
in southern Mississippi and I am about to move to NOLA where an 11-23 is
all I need with 50-34 up front. I often visit family in western NC where
I'll use more mountain friendly gearing.

Tommy