Hi Bruce, nice meeting you too. Perfect weather for a nice, long ride. And
your bike looked great also!

A guy in front of me went down and I made a quick swerve to miss him. In
doing so, my rear wheel locked up. Initially I thought that the wheel
jumped out of the dropouts and was buzzing my frame, but as soon as I got
to looking at it I noticed that it was seirously out of true. I called the
SAG support and while waiting I saw hairline cracks on every drive-side
spoke eyelet! I had just had the wheel trued and this was the first ride on
it, so I am wondering if the mechanic over tensioned the spokes leaving it
prone to failure 🤔. The wheel is being laced over to a new rim (at another
shop!) and I should be back on it in a week.

Thanks for the motivation to join the local rando group, I'll do my best to
link up with them once I am settled into my new place in NOLA.

Tommy