Below is what I could find on the Rossin geometry. If I recall correctly
> the wheelbase was 39.5" I got it from a Schwinn shop in San Antonio. Bill,
> the manager, looked me over and said to get a 54cm because it would be more
> comfortable. Eyeball fitting. He was right. I had it for 20+ years. SA was
> a smallish town then and had a fairly large racing club lot's of Germans
> and Mexicans. We had road races, really personal time trials, that started
> in Texas and ended in Mexico with homemade tamales etc. 10 cents to cross
> the border on a bike.
>

> I could roll out of the house and group ride 130 miles and encountered 3
> traffic lights. We would go up to Fredericksburg and stoped in a little
> German café. We ate and ate. The owner asked if we rode our bikes from San
> Antonio. Yes ma'am we replied. She asked, would you boys like another slice
> of chocolate cake? The good old days.

FWIW, I still don't know why but descending on the Rossin was like being on
rails.

I moved back to Florida and wanted a similar bike with fatter tires and
stumbled on the Rivendell site and this group.

   - *Seat Tube (c-t):* 54 cm
   - *Top Tube (c-c):** 54 cm *
   - *Head Tube:* 12 cm
   - *Standover:* 80 cm