Hi Deacon Patrick,

"Become a fat burner and see what happens." < Could you please explain, in
one paragraph, how to become a fat burner? I ask because a few year ago I
read "Eat Bacon Don't Jog," and I liked it, and I followed its diet regimen
for at least five months straight, and still today I eat a low-carb diet
with eggs for breakfast, and plenty of coconut butter and coconut oil and
grass-fed butter and sardines and kale and chicken and walnuts, etc. But
I'm still pretty sure I couldn't wake up in the morning, eat a teaspoon of
butter, go for a brisk four-hour ride, and feel great. For that I'd need to
be a true fat-burner, right?

If I need to read and follow another food-and-exercise book, I'm willing.
But I'd much rather just read a paragraph from you. So please, if you're
willing, do tell us how we can burn fat and ride with abandon.

Thank you,
Evan Elliot
SF, CA