I’ve heard of several folks having the bolt on the 32f break at the threads.
It’s always after much abuse, but I suspect this is the reason for the
less-than-expected (and probably still conservative) weight rating.

That said, it’s easy to give the rack some extra support and stiffness by
lashing it to bars. Attaching it to the front fender probably doesn’t hurt
either (and certainly helps stabilize the fender). If you are handy with a
torch, you could even add a support little bridge from the front of the 32f to
the hoop on a Hub Area Rack. If you do that, post pictures. 😉