I’ll suggest the soma deep two gate toe clips size large, work well with my
keen sandals, albeit only size 11.
I suspect normal toe clips are going to give you an eronious poor opinion of
what clips and straps can offer.
If your sandals are thin soled and you want to try normal height clips I have a
pair of unused soma dual gate clips size large (I’m fairly sure on the size) I
could send you.
Do you particularly want leather, as opposed to nylon toe straps?
Also, the mks urban pedals are great for no cleat shoes and toe clips. Much
nicer than sylvans and such. Particularly after you cut off the tabs on the
crank side of the pedal platform.