I use sprung saddles exclusively. My back doesn't like road shock, despite
fat/low[pressure tyres. With Flyers I can ride in total comfort up to 200k
so far. They are great!

I have always wanted to try a Cambium. But they don't come sprung. So I got
a Kalloy suspension post. Looks like a Crystal Fella but has a piston
shaft. Very clean look and all silver. Cheap price but looks really nice.
It has an adjustable elastomer in the shaft.
Seems just as cushy/bouncy/responsive and shock dispersing as my
Flyer/regular Kalloy posts setups but is a half pound lighter with this
shock post/Cambium setup. So that is a bonus!

This will enable me to use any saddle I want, though I love the Flyers.
Also will allow me to use saddle bags without looking weird mounted behind
springs and the springs bending bag/impinging into storage space of a bag
like my Flyer did with my old Carradice. This way I can get away from
leather for easier maintenance and the saddle not changing shape whenever I
rain ride.

I notice that I need the nose tipped down on the Cambium as it seems to
feel "fuller" in the crotch area of saddle than a Flyer.
Nose down helped. Will tweak position and try more. So far pretty good. And
the all-weather carved version I have is pretty slippery like leather so
clothes don't hang up on the saddle.

I guess if the Cambium doesn't work, I can use a B17 or other Brooks on the
Kalloy suspension post for better saddlebagging and cleaner look.

Just a fun experiment. It is a really clean look. Nice. So far the post
provides comfort like the springs of a Flyer. I will see how it goes.
Hopefully it works out great.

 I will post pic later.