Aye, Garth. Softstars are great, but I can’t wear them for a few reasons. My
wife and daughters swear by them though. I am trying a pair (or will on Friday
when I get them) of Vivo Barefoot’s Ra IIs. My winter shoes are Xero Shoes’
Coalton, upsized 2 sizes. I was going to try Lem Shoes, but they don’t get
their non-slip sole until fall. Links, in case anyone is interested.

https://www.vivobarefoot.com/us
https://xeroshoes.com
https://www.lemsshoes.com
and if you really want to go upscale:
https://caretsco.com

With abandon,
Patrick (currently riding in leather soled moccasins with washtub and leather
shank insoles to stiffen them and working surprisingly well)