I've mostly ridden 700x33 Challenge Chicane open tubulars(skinwall clincher
version) and 700x35 Schwalbe Sammy Slicks the past couple of years and
usually inflate to about 50psi but have let them get pretty low (in the
high 20's to low 30's) by not checking every ride and only topping off when
I notice they are getting noticeably low.  The Challenge tires I believe
have 30psi min and the Schwalbe Sammy Slicks might be 50psi min if I
remember correctly but I've been riding my Clem lately anyway so not 100%
certain of their specs.  Either way, I've mostly ridden them both with
approximately the same pressures and at 215lbs and riding them mostly on
local gravel and multiuse paths they've fine for me in that 30-50/60psi
range.

Brian Cole
Lawrenceville NJ