Any users of the improved Ottolock out there? I heard the first batch was
comically easy to "pick" the combination lock. They fixed it enough that
Rivendell is now selling them. Anyone pick up the updated lock? Is 30"
enough lock? I keep finding myself without a good locking solution for
grocery and cafe stops. This looks like it could be a good option...

Christian
Berkeley, CA