I tend to agree with your point. What seems to have started as cheaper/more
expensive versions of models for USA vs taiwan reasons, feels somewhat silly
now. I don’t really understand keeping joe and Atlantis or Sam and homer, since
they are now functionally equivalent frames made in the same factory in the
same country. I don’t know anything about business but it seems like maybe not
a good idea to put in very expensive purchase orders for 2 versions of the same
thing for a company of this size.

The brake thing is something that I think people do care about. I personally
would like canti mounts on every frame, but I know people who feel the exact
opposite.

I would love to see it go in the direction of race bike, real world road bike,
country bike, tour/off road, and plus mtn bike.